2013-02-11-21-58-18

East side remodeling

We are finishing up our East side remodeling work. One of the big parts of this project was energy improvements. We installed foam insulation in the attic and have now covered it with drywall. The drywall finishers are busy doing their work. We installed new windows in the attic which let in a lot more light.

We also improved the existing second level bathroom for the client. This involved laying glass blocks in the opening at the shower, installing ‘subway’ tile at the shower and installing a nice slate tile on the floor. We then installed some salvaged beaded board as a wainscote on the walls. When the room is finish painted and the plumbing fixtures installed  it will really look great.